Please see below the list of Terms and Conditions for use of the Clan Ryan Australia website and, by extension, the Family Portal website software. If at any time you disagree with these terms please do not continue to use the website. Our terms and conditions are used to provide protection for the Clan Ryan Australia organisation and to protect our members best interests. We recommend that you are fully aware of the terms conditions of this site.
- Clan Ryan Australia is an Australian based, not for profit, organisation, and all prices are displayed in Australian dollars.
- Clan Ryan Australia reserves the right to decline its services to a person, club, entity or association.
- The accuracy of data in the family history database are not in the control of Clan Ryan Australia and Family Portal developers are not responsible for the content contained within the Clan Ryan Australia website
- If Clan Ryan Australia feels a user is using an application or data provided by the Clan Ryan website inappropriately, Clan Ryan Australia reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel a membership subscription without refund.
- If a user/member provides misinformation about their purpose, operations or contact details etc. Clan Ryan Australia has the right to suspend/cancel its services to the user/member.
- No warnings will be provided before removal for inappropriate content and/or images on the Clan Ryan website.
- Clan Ryan Australia reserves the right to determine what is and is not acceptable content to be displayed on the website, including member pages.
- Clan Ryan Australia only provides Email support, phone support will be provided if Clan Ryan website administrators decide it is required.
- Clan Ryan Australia is not responsible for loss of data or information stored within Clan Ryan website and associated database. Although all precautions are taken to ensure data and information is stored and backed up safely.
- Clan Ryan Australia does not guarantee that all messages sent to members via email or post will be delivered successfully. In the future all Clan Ryan website messages will be available online through the club administration interface.
- You can cancel your membership subscription at any time however Clan Ryan Australia does not offer refunds for paid invoices. Once your invoice is paid for a subscription time period, your subscription term is final until your latest subscription “To Date” has passed (this date can be found on your last invoice). By either cancelling before the end of the subscription (please email Clan Ryan Website) or not paying your next invoice will deactivate your site from Clan Ryan Website. (no warnings will be provided regarding payment of an invoice)
- Extras are charged separately from the Clan Ryan Australia subscription and are required to be paid upon application. No refunds will be provided if these items are requested from and processed by Clan Ryan Australia.
- If at any time you does not agree with any of the terms and conditions of Clan Ryan Australia or this website please inform Clan Ryan Website and cancel your membership subscription.
- Clan Ryan Australia is designed and managed, gratis, by Vagabond Odyssey as part of their Family Portal Project.
Your use of and browsing on this web site are at your own risk. Neither Clan Ryan Australia, Vagabond Odyssey, their principals nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this web site. In addition, Clan Ryan Australia and Vagabond Odyssey disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users.